Bilingual Receptionist in Chicago
Chicago, IL 60623 US
Primary Staffing is hiring a Bilingual Receptionist in Chicago to be the face of a well-known food manufacturing company! This role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage front desk activities, including greeting visitors and answering phone calls.
- Maintain a presentable reception area and ensure all necessary supplies are stocked.
- Coordinate office functions, such as mail distribution and meeting schedules.
- Assist with office security procedures and visitor management.
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing, photocopying, and faxing.
- Arranging travel and accommodations for clients and guests, as well as preparing vouchers.
- You'll also be tasked with maintaining updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Proven receptionist or administrative experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- High school diploma; additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment such as fax machines and printers.
- Prolonged periods of sitting, repetitive tasks, and lifting up to 15 lbs.
You'll receive a comprehensive job description during the recruitment process, where we'll happily answer any questions you have. Apply now for more information on this exciting Chicago-based job opportunity!