Data Entry In Receivables/Payables Department
Chicago, IL 60623 US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional customer service.
- Obtain customer and billing information, product to be purchased, and reported on order forms.
- Verify the accuracy of customer and order history.
- Inform the customer of order information including prices, shipping dates, and anticipated delays.
- Review and ensure the accuracy of account information and orders.
- Maintain a record of new product orders and status.
- Review and report account/order modifications.
- Conduct client pick-up procedures.
- Recommend and provide product information to meet the needs of potential new customers.
- Obtain and enter new customer information.
- Place product sample orders for potential new customers and active customers.
- Receive and respond to customer concerns.
- Prepare invoice and shipping documents.
- Confer with warehouse and route salesmen to push through or track orders.
- Calculate shipping and total charges for products.
- Confer with the warehouse to determine the availability of requested merchandise.
- Record transactions and collect payment for products for further processing.
- Ensure pending calls are handled appropriately.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in entering data and customer service.
- Fluent in Spanish and English preferred.
- Open availability.
- Sitting for extended periods, repetitive tasks, lifting to 15 lbs.
- The office-like environment in the plant