Quality Control Supervisor
Chicago, IL 60623 US
We're seeking a Quality Control Supervisor for a bakery manufacturing company, dedicated to ensuring consistent product quality. This role, based in Chicago, is perfect for someone committed to maintaining high standards.
- Maintain SQF, HACCP, and Food Safety Programs.
- Supervise and develop QC Technicians for optimal performance and technical growth.
- Lead Quality technicians in executing quality management systems, focusing on identifying and addressing sub-standard conditions and
- Monitor production and packaging processes for accuracy.
- Establish and oversee plant GMPs.
- Train QA personnel on package and product integrity and quality.
- Compile quality status summaries and monthly reports.
- Evaluate audit data to make decisions on product release.
- Maintain Quality Control policies and manuals.
- Support plant safety programs and design Standard Operation Procedures.
- Minimum of three years in Food Quality Control and Food Safety.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high-quality standards.
- Must have a clear understanding of English.
- Must have own transportation.
If you have a strong background in food quality control and are passionate about leading a team to uphold exceptional quality standards, we invite you to apply for the Quality Control Supervisor position.